- Getting into my top choice university
- Going to Croatia on a music tour
- Reaching 496 followers on my blog - I love you all!
- Meeting one of my favourite bloggers Jess (Jessica Beautician)
- Going to the McBusted tour, and reliving my childhood
- Settling into uni much quicker than I thought I would
- Seeing my cat again after being away at uni for the first term
- Staying in a building with no electricity or running water with my family
- Meeting some incredible people at university
- Finishing my first term at uni, and managing to sit my first exam
- Winning a trophy from my high school for my A Level achievement
- Passing my driving test (even if it was the 2nd attempt!)
- Getting to see and meet the amazing Lauren Aquilina in concert
- Making it through A Levels, the hardest months of my life so far
I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. When I look back, so much has changed since January. I no longer live at home with my parents but in halls of residence at a university a long way from home. I'm studying to become a Speech and Language Therapist. There has been so many brilliant parts of 2014, which is why I wanted to put this post together. Here's to 2015 being just as amazing!!
What are your highlights of 2014?